48 Hillmont Avenue,
Sold by Josh Saliba and Edmond Wong - 9481 9199Brimming with charm and character, Cockatoo Cottage' offers a superb family haven. It's set in a leafy 746sqm parcel with dual street access, near shops and transport.
- Generous open plan lounge and dining area enjoys a cosy fireplace
- Casual meals and second living or media room capture a garden vista
- All-weather entertaining deck overlooking an inviting in-ground pool
- Beautifully landscaped garden and front verandah offer street appeal
- Well-equipped gas kitchen complete with plenty of storage space
- Four bedrooms, ground floor bedroom is ideal for teenagers' retreat
- Two bathrooms, the main features corner bath tub, internal laundry
- Separate sewing and computer areas off the meals room
- Underhouse storage, timber flooring, patio under deck, ceiling fans, airconditioning
- Double carport for off street parking, chicken coop, side access
- Close to trains and schools, minutes to Sydney Adventist Hospital
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.