House for sale
48 Leonora Street,
4 2 2
SECOND CHANCE!This magnificent home with a commanding street presence and striking facade hits all the right notes. Spanning three levels, the home is spacious, luxurious and secure, offering all the inclusions you would expect from a quality build and offering that 'wow' feeling inside and out! A timeless home that has been designed for effortless living and entertaining.
This home really is a property that satisfies all the needs and wants of a discerning buyer. There is an amazing gourmet kitchen, spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining, spectacular views, plenty of storage and is an easy 'lock and leave' property - all on a 488sqm green title block.
Additional features of the home you will enjoy:
- Expansive chef-style kitchen featuring stone island bench tops, breakfast bar, huge walk-in-pantry, 900mm stainless steel oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Spacious open plan living and dining area which flows through to connect to the outdoor alfresco, offering spectacular views over Melville Waters
- The outdoor alfresco area is the perfect place to relax while enjoying those amazing Summer sunsets and with an outdoor BBQ as well as built-in cupboards on hand, entertaining friends and family will be a breeze!
- Mesh alfresco blinds to the balcony area
- Well designed master bedroom & ensuite on the entry level with a large walk-in wardrobe and bi-fold doors that allow for extra light and extend to open onto the courtyard
- Three additional large bedrooms, plus an additional bathroom
- Large, secure garage with parking for two cars plus plenty of space for additional storage
- Powder room on each main floor (entry and top floor)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Solar panels
- Fibre phone connection
- Remote monitor security system
- Manicured and reticulated gardens
- 488sqm green title property
Situated on the riverside of Como, you'll also enjoy living moments from the river and nearby a host of restaurants & cafes, shops, parks, schools and public transport. A truly spectacular home that is not to be missed, for more details or to arrange a viewing please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.
Last updated: 06:11PM on Jun 22nd 2018