48 Oratava Avenue,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
Two Levels Contemporary With Alfresco EntertainingLooks can be deceiving as this family home has a lot more to offer than meets the eye. Certainly not a drive-by; a physical inspection is highly recommended.
With a truly unique floor plan, this 2 storey home flows over 2 areas with the upper floor dedicated to your sleeping quarters. Downstairs boast HIGH CEILING, open plan formal & informal living areas connecting the huge covered alfresco entertaining area. Your ultimate place to relax, unwind, enjoy the beautiful pool and the private garden - a haven for kids and pets.
Accommodation features 4 comfortable bedrooms, home office (could be used as a 5th bedroom or guest bedroom), 3 car garage, magnificent kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances & loads of storage space.
BE SURE NOT TO MISS THIS ONE.
Call Joseph Tan or Jane Yong to arrange for an inspection.
* Home theatre (5.2m x 3.2m)
* Wine Cellar with huge storage (4.7m x 3.4m)
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* Outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan (11.3m x 3.4m)
* Ensuite & Main Bathroom with double bowl vanity
* In-ground solar heated salt water pool
* 3 car auto garage
* Gas Hot Water Service
* Outdoor blinds
* Close to amenities: Local & City bus, M2 Motorway, Thompsons Corner, Beecroft Station, Café, Cumberland State Forest
* Zoned for Carlingford High School & West Pennant Hills Public School
Proudly Marketed by Joseph Tan & Jane Yong
CENTURY 21 Joseph Tan Real Estate
Disclaimer: While the above information has been collated with all due care, it is not warranted that the information is free from errors or omission, or that it is exhaustive. Therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Please exercise your discretion when you rely on the information because we will not be held liable for the consequences of any persons of interest relying on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.