House for sale
48 Scarborough Street,
3 2 3
ECO-DESIGNED HOME WITH CITY AND WATER VIEWSWarm, inviting and with a light airy feel, this spacious family home was completed in 2011 and offers bespoke eco-designed interior and exterior features with Japanese style influences.
* Stunning granite/stainless steel kitchen with breakfast bar
* Open sunlit living/dining area with leafy views
* Wide timber stairs to the upper level living area with combustion heater
* French doors to covered deck for dining while gazing at the city lights
* Generous bedrooms - main with luxury ensuite with bath and large shower
* Second stylish bathroom (two-way) and internal laundry
* Most rooms are north facing, so are sunny and warm in winter and sea breeze cooled through louvred windows in summer
* Stringy bark hardwood floors throughout and hardwood timber decking
* Under-stair storage, lock-up garage and additional off-street car spaces
* Solar HWS and 7,500 litre water tanks for gardens and washing machine
* Easy walk to the beaches, ferry wharf, school, village centre and coastal bush walking trails
Bundeena offers a wonderful cultural and natural life style. Situated within the Sutherland Shire, it is surrounded by beautiful clean beaches and the Royal National Park and is home to one of the largest arts communities in Australia.
An inspection of this home that's been uniquely designed by an artist, is sure to impress you.
Last updated: 06:40PM on Jul 16th 2018