48 Ursa Street,
Balwyn North, VIC
Expressions of Interest Closing Wednesday, 2 October at 5:30pm (Unless Sold Prior)<b>Family pride. Outstanding views. Compelling Opportunities.</b>
A beautifully proportioned family residence with exquisite garden vistas and sweeping views all around, this charming, rock-solid and light-filled, 4 bedroom + study home is filled with a compelling sense of future opportunity. A privileged position in the zones for both Kew High School and Belle Vue Primary School is also just moments from shops, trams, vast expanses of Koonung Creek parkland and the Eastern Freeway, to ensure this is a perfect location to lay some longterm family roots or engage in some lucrative redevelopment.
Rich in mid 20th Century character, the home has been lovingly maintained by the same family for more than half a century and represents an outstanding opportunity to renovate a classic, to build your new family dream home or to explore a multi-residential destiny (STCA).
As it combines a sense of warmth with vast living spaces, the home offers plenty of space for growing families to gather and plenty of space to be apart.
- Central kitchen overlooks a sunroom and a family/ living room which is warmed by an ambient wood fire burner, all with terrific views.
- A large and more formal lounge/ dining room.
- Two bathrooms.
- Attic storage above the study.
- 697 metres approx. land size.
- Driveway parking for at least 2 vehicles.
- Exquisite and lovingly maintained garden.
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90/120 days