4/8 Wairoa Avenue,
North Bondi, NSW
Awesome Beach Pad With Incredible Outdoor TerraceWith a spectacular elevated position offering views across the Eastern Suburbs as far as the CBD and harbour, this outstanding 2-bedroom apartment is a sunlit and beautiful abode. Highlighted by an amazingly large and wide terrace that flows to the west, it is a simply wonderful lifestyle home, close to the sands of Bondi and complete with large double lock-up garage.
Located on the top floor of a small complex of 4 and with no common walls, it has a great sense of privacy, the combined living/dining space flowing outwards to the terrace and taking in those sublime views. The terrace itself is virtually an extra room, part-covered by a tasteful wood-panelled awning and housing a clever daybed and BBQ area, making it the perfect spot to take in the sunset. The main bedroom is positioned at the rear of the property, a peaceful space with extensive built-ins, private balcony and en-suite with separate shower and bath. The 2nd bedroom is a cute north-facing room, full of sun and also featuring built-ins, while the kitchen and main bathroom are both modern and well appointed.
If you're looking for a Bondi apartment with an amazing Eastern Suburbs view, you cannot go past this beauty. It's easy to envisage balmy evenings sipping a glass of wine on its wide terrace as the panorama of the east plays out before you. Pet-friendly and just a short walk to the beach and the all the associated lifestyle options, it has a great sense of space and cheerful sunlit sensibility. With double private garage and being in close proximity to all the amenities of Bondi, it stands as a beautiful home, ready for the discerning buyer to establish a personal haven in a supreme location.
- Nestled in a quiet and coveted corner of North Bondi
- Outstanding outdoor terrace offering deluxe westerly views
- Lovely vista across Bondi as far as the CBD and harbour
- A sun-bathed space, complete with enticing daybed
- Main bedroom carpeted, with built-ins + north-facing balcony
- Main en-suite nicely appointed with separate bath/shower
- 2nd bedroom carpeted, a sunny room with built-ins
- Combined living/dining area with polished wooden floorboards
- Kitchen with 4-burner Smeg gas stove/oven, dishwasher
- Handy internal laundry in hallway, extra storage closet
- Overhead fans and great cross-ventilation throughout
- Easy access to double lock-up garage, plenty of storage
- Located in a coveted, quiet corner of North Bondi
- Five minutes to Bondi Beach, shopping, cafes and schools