House for sale
48 Ward Street,
5 3 5
UNDER CONTRACT BY CAROLINE BROWNA Family Sized Home on Family Sized Block - 868m2
This is a wonderful location that will define your lifestyle, offering access to just about everything a busy family needs every day. The sheer delight of having some of Brisbane's finest schools at your fingertips, of being able to walk to trains and buses, and having Indooroopilly Shopping centre just minutes away, you'll have more time for your family and less time in cars!
An inspiring home full of promise, full of opportunity, and big enough to accommodate the largest of families, the floor plan is quite flexible and can be adapted to suit your own family dynamic.
The upper level currently offers 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, but could easily be adapted to 4 bedrooms and a media room or children's play room. The lower level has a newly built, private self-contained area that opens up many options; a teenage retreat, a studio, guest area perhaps, or somewhere for Grandma and Grandpa to live.
Outside is where the fun begins, with a lovely big spa that will fit the whole family and a cricket pitch sized lawn that's bordered by mature trees and shrubs. With a lock up shed and a workshop area, there's lots of space for storage, hobbies and pets.
A summary of this fascinating home:
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a self-contained studio flat with kitchenette and additional bathroom
- Lovely wide deck that faces north to embrace the winter sun and summer breezes
- Air-conditioned, Crimsafe security, Aluminium lockable shutters on all windows, fully screened
- Near new roof, new kitchen, full new electrics
- Space for a number of cars, trailer, boat, caravan
- Walk to Indooroopilly State High, St Peters, and Brigidine College
This could be the ideal place to host Christmas this year, so come and explore all the different spaces , you and your kids will love it!
Last updated: 04:02PM on Dec 3rd 2018