49 Dixon Street,
Classic Queenslander in the heart of Auchenflower!This circa 1930's Queenslander has retained many of its stunning original features yet it is in pristine modern condition & has the potential to accommodate all styles of family. Located on the high side of a tree-lined street with a perfect North-East, leafy outlook at the back of the home where you & your family will enjoy the perfect connection of indoor & outdoor garden living.
The ceilings are adorned with pressed-metal patterns & ornate ceiling roses. There's a warm feel throughout the home with vertical joinery, polished timber floors, stained glass, French doors & high ceilings all adding to the amazing character of this spacious family home.
The heart of this home is a beautifully renovated, 1 year old kitchen with a French-contemporary feel incorporating Caesar stone benchtops, a stunning granite sink, stainless steel appliances, gas stove & fridge.
Other features include;
- Roomy 607sqm block on 2 lots with 14.8m frontage
- Enjoy the lower level as a teenage retreat/ space for the grandparents or realise the potential of it becoming a fully self-contained area
- Wrap-around balcony extends outdoor living
- Low maintenance, easy-care garden
- Library-sized built-in bookshelf in living area
- A/C in each of the 3 upstairs bedrooms
- Two streets frontages
- Laundry including washer & dryer
- Security screens on ground level plus security gate
- Fully-fenced child & pet friendly yard
- Rain water tanks 1x 5000, 2 x 1600 servicing the toilets, washing machine & garden hoses
- Gas hot water system
- Milton State School catchment
- Indooroopilly State High School catchment
- Only 3.8kms to Brisbane CBD
- 350m to Auchenflower Train Station
- Easy walk to city-bound buses on Milton Road
- Enjoy a 1km stroll to the Regatta Citycat
- Brisbane City Council Rates $555 per quarter
Beautiful homes in a highly sought after location certainly don't last long, make your way to the open home this week! Call Megan anytime for more information 0435 670 900.