49 Francis Street,
Period home with exciting renovation potentialFIND. This freestanding brick home is a unique proposition for those looking to create their dream home in a superb lifestyle location close to beaches, shops and within walking distance of Manly's conveniences.
LOVE. Set on a generous block of land in a prized pocket of Manly, the current house possesses the attractive qualities of space, light, high ornamental ceilings and generous proportions. However, there are approved DA plans in place to re-model the house into a dual-level, four-bedroom house with rear-set outdoor entertaining, and spacious open-plan living on the top floor. Work with the current layout, move on with the approved DA plans, or start from fresh with your own vision (STCA).
• Spacious, light-filled lounge and dining area with high, ornamental ceilings, a large east-facing window and parquetry floors.
• The kitchen is in fantastic original condition, with timber cabinetry and gas cooking.
• Also in original condition, the bathroom features a bath and shower, and there is a separate WC room.
• Three generous bedrooms, the master with built-ins and district views.
• There is internal access to the lower level, which contains three separate rooms, plus extensive under-house storage. This space has the potential to be renovated or utilised in a number of ways.
• The private and enclosed backyard features a split-level design that includes an alfresco patio, veggie beds and a level lawn.
• Off-street parking for one car.
LIVE. This convenient pocket of Manly is prized because of its peaceful surroundings yet is within close proximity to beaches, shopping and public transport. It's a 10-minute level stroll to Queenscliff Beach; a 15-minute walk to Fairlight Beach; supermarkets can be easily accessed at Stockland Shopping Centre, and there are bus stops and The Andrew Boy Charlton moments away on Balgowlah Road.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.