House for sale
49 Monaco Street,
Broadbeach Waters, QLD
4 4 3
Offers Between $4,400,000 - $4,500,000
North To Main River With Mesmerising Skyline Views - Ultimate Gold Coast LifestyleThis magnificent, executive residence occupies what is arguably the best position on coveted Main River in beautiful Broadbeach Waters.
Holding a premier, North facing aspect to wide water on prestigious Monaco Street - this immaculate 540m2 home affords over 30sqm of direct main river frontage with the most spectacular vista of the famous Gold Coast Surfer's skyline.
Where location is key, this property is truly in a league of its own.
Designed by award winning architect Michael Witty, this master built home is a bespoke piece, specifically created for the owners who were drawn to the magic of the river and its ever-changing personality'. The resulting masterpiece is a testament to modern design, providing the ultimate statement in luxurious water-side living with careful thought and deep consideration given to maximising the aspect from all points of its enviable location.
Impressive, freeform wrought iron gates welcome you in to the formal entry courtyard, which was a custom design by internationally renowned landscape artist Paul Bangay and is truly a central focal point of the home.
Featuring a beautiful stone pathway flanked by sculpted hedging and feature Magnolia planting, this magnificent sun-drenched space provides a tranquil place to relax on rich, black marble bench seating, with feature accent lights and water detail.
Expansive glass walls siding the courtyard area retreat back, allowing a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living.
The ground floor affords a purposed void above multiple living zones, allowing double height ceilings and soaring glass walls to flood the interior with both natural light and an unsurpassed riverfront and skyline vista
Designed with entertaining in mind, this expansive glass retreats back, allowing the living areas to open directly out onto a magnificent outdoor terrace with a built in electric awning for year-round weather protection.
Watch the sapphire river ebb and flow, as you entertain waterside and listen to the tranquil sounds of a waterfall, running the full length of the sparkling 14m in-ground wet edge pool.
The stunning pool and river views are afforded to two bedrooms also on this level, one of which features a walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite.
Opening directly on to the courtyard area, is a magnificent gourmet Chef's kitchen. The warmth of American Oak cabinetry is paired to perfection with Osprey Caesar stone bench tops and quality European appliances. The kitchen also features an integrated Espresso machine and an additional full size walk in pantry.
The ground floor also features an extensive, custom built, temperature controlled wine cellar and excellent storage room, plus an oversized laundry.
Retreat upstairs via a sweeping staircase to the top level of this home, to two more bedrooms. The stunning master suite is spectacular, featuring sweeping waterfront views, this magnificent space boasts a spacious spa ensuite and walk in robe and opens onto an executive office, overlooking the void and majestic views.
There is also a second master, ideal as a guest suite with an ensuite, walk in robe and access to a private balcony.
This upper level also houses a brilliant media room, complete with overhead projector and drop-down movie screen. Surround sound compliments this space and a custom-built desk with shelving enhances your storage options.
• Stunning, two level executive residence on Main River
• 540m2 home
• Designed by renowned architect Michael Witty
• North to wide water
• Coveted Monaco Street address
• Surfer's Paradise skyline views
• Over 30sqm of Main River frontage, 716m2 block
• Stunning, double height ceilings
• Expansive retractable glass walls, indoor/outdoor living
• Gourmet chef's kitchen, American Oak custom cabinetry
• Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
• Spectacular master suite with spa ensuite, walk in robe
• Executive office
• Media room with surround sound, projector and electric screen
• Central courtyard, marble seating, light and water feature
• Gardens custom designed by Paul Bangay
• Magnificent riverside entertaining terrace with electric awning
• Sparkling 14m in-ground pool with waterfall and feature lighting
• Temperature controlled wine room
• Excellent storage options
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning
• Landscaped gardens
* Vegetable and herb gardens
• Excellent location
• Minutes walk to beach and light rail station
• Close to shopping and dining hubs of Broadbeach and Surfer's Paradise
* Pilkington self-cleaning active glass windows
To arrange a private inspection please contact John Cepero on 0411 308 830
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximat...
Last updated: 05:19PM on Dec 16th 2017