House for sale
49 Narrak Road,
5 5 3
$3,650,000 - $4,000,000
Heart-warming Family Living, Infused with LuxuryA remarkably spacious family residence that has been intelligently renovated and extended for an appealing indoor-outdoor experience, this captivating 5 bedroom plus study home promises family-friendly alfresco living and years of priceless memories. Refined and elegant yet without pretence there is plenty of space to gather and spaces to be apart, this home is ideally suited to the modern and growing family of discerning tastes.
Vast open-plan, formal and informal living spaces culminate delightfully in alfresco living areas that overlook an in-ground swimming pool and spa. Clearly this is a home in which friends and family will feel welcomed and one they'll never want to leave!
Perfectly positioned for family life in an exclusive tree-lined streetscape, within the highly sought-after Balwyn High School Zone, the home is also convenient to all urban amenities, including the Union Rd cafe culture, plenty of city-bound transport and a selection of Melbourne's finest schools.
* Open-plan Miele-equipped kitchen/meals/living flows seamlessly to an upper deck of alfresco living with a built-in BBQ, outdoor fireplace, bar fridge and TV.
* A home theatre also flows easily to a poolside outdoor kitchen that is adjacent to a mini basketball court.
* The master bedroom retreat is a genuine sanctuary with a living zone, luxury ensuite, walk-in robes and sweeping views to the Macedon Ranges and Melbourne City.
* Three other bedrooms enjoy ensuites, whilst another bathroom services the outdoor entertaining areas and a powder room caters to the indoors. All are flawlessly appointed.
* A more formal lounge and dining room offer extra diversity of living areas.
* An upstairs retreat can be used as an open study or living zone by teens.
* A triple car garage offers convenient direct internal access to the main home.
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Last updated: 04:24PM on Oct 12th 2019