49 Pakenham Street,
Expressions of Interest by Saturday 16 September at 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)A future full of promise
Just a pleasant stroll to Laburnum Village shops, cafe and train station, this single-level brick residence offers a wonderful opportunity for a new family to move straight in and imagine exciting possibilities for this well-located home on a generous block.
Polished hardwood boards introduce the L-shaped lounge and dining, while the bright kitchen/meals and large family room enjoy slate floors and a pleasant view out to the large rear garden. Four robed bedrooms (main with ensuite) are complemented by a central bathroom, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar panels, sun deck and double auto garage with storage space.
Ripe for a modern renovation/extension (STCA), enjoy living in the Box Hill High zone, close to walking trails, Laburnum Primary School, Blackburn South shops and Box Hill Central.
* Spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
* L-shaped lounge/dining, expansive family room
* Central kitchen with meals area
* Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar panels
* Large rear yard with double auto garage
* In the Box Hill High School zone close to Laburnum Primary
* Near walking trails, Laburnum Village shops and train
* Perfect for an inspired renovation/extension (STCA)
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.49pakenhamstreetblackburn.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/45/60 days