House for sale
49 Pintail Crescent,
Burleigh Waters, QLD
4 2 3
Luxurious Waterfront LivingImagine, lounging on your beautiful deck, swimming in your sun-soaked pool, or feeding the fish at the edge of your private beach as the black swans quietly pass by. Set on a quiet crescent, this immaculate home is sure to impress. Immediately upon entering, the stunning floors promote a sense of luxury and elegance that carries throughout this beautifully-presented home. High apex ceilings in the kitchen, dining and lounge open out to a spacious sun-room, entertaining deck and in-ground pool.
This property's aspect works perfectly with the Queensland sun, and will see you enjoy the Gold Coast's winter-sun and summer days in comfort and style. Your pool is drenched in sunlight, while your food and guests keep cool with the lovely breeze coming off the water beneath the covered deck.
Key features include:
* Large master bedroom with direct private access to pool and deck area
* Spacious master ensuite and walk-in robe, both cleverly hidden behind mirrored sliding doors
* All 4 bedrooms are spacious with mirrored built-in robes
* Newly renovated main bathroom with separate toilet and sink
* Formal lounge for added living space
* Sparkling white kitchen with induction cooktop overlooking the pool area
* Large sun-room opening up to the covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
* Generous laundry with access to a discreet clothesline at the side of the property
* Freshly painted throughout
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Energy-saving rooftop solar panels to reduce electricity bills
* Solar powered pool with safety certificate
* Water tank at side with additional bladder tank hidden away beneath deck
* Automated double car lock-up garage
* Attractive, low-maintenance gardens
* Large 882m2 fully-fenced block with expansive grassed area out front
A short walk to Stocklands Shopping Centre and only a few minutes' ride or drive to Burleigh Heads Beach, life is easy at 49 Pintail Crescent!
You are minutes to the Pacific Motorway, one hour to Brisbane, one hour to Byron Bay and less than 20 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport.
An independent building and pest report has just been conducted and is available for you to view - to provide you with peace of mind that this building has been well-maintained and truly cared for.
If this is the home you've been looking for, don't wait! Call now to arrange an inspection before it's gone!
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
Last updated: 10:16AM on Oct 16th 2019