49 Westmore Drive,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
SOLD BY JOSEPH TAN call for detailsFabulous opportunity to grab a West Pennant Hills address. This much loved classic split-level home in sought after, leafy street, move in & renovate for future gain. Literally walk across the road to local bus transport & short distance to City bus, several shopping precincts, M2, golf club & parks.
Situated within the catchment of the esteemed Murray Farm Public School, this home has great bones, loads of potential & will appeal to a variety of buyers including, young families, renovators & investors.
* Four bedrooms, all with built in robes, master with ensuite
* Spacious formal lounge with split air & separate dining
* Renovated (3years old) eat in kitchen adjoins meals area & leads out onto entertaining deck
* Downstairs rumpus with large study nook, slow combustion heater, cellar/store room with doors leading out to rear yard
* Covered rear patio adjoins large timber deck entertaining with built in seating
* Approx 926sqm corner block with sunny north facing, private backyard for the kids & pets to play
* Ample room for pool and/or Granny Flat even the boat, work vehicles & caravan
* Local bus across the road & short distance to City bus, shops, parks & golf course
* Catchment to Murray Farm Public School
* Good access to many Private Schools including; Kings, Tara, Mt St Benedict, St Agatha's, Oakhill College & more
Loads of potential, viewing recommended.
Proudly Marketed by Joseph Tan & Viviane Mylott
CENTURY 21 Joseph Tan Real Estate
Disclaimer: While the above information has been collated with all due care, it is not warranted that the information is free from errors or omission, or that it is exhaustive. Therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Please exercise your discretion when you rely on the information because we will not be held liable for the consequences of any persons of interest relying on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.