House for sale
49 Woolwich Road,
Hunters Hill, NSW
7 5 2
AUCTION (Unless Sold Prior)
Double Family Home with Peninsula AddressOffered for the first time in over forty years, this architecturally designed full brick home set on a 944 sqm (approx.) parcel, boasts luxurious family living in a privileged harbourside address. With a flexible floorplan including multiple living and entertaining spaces over two levels, this meticulously kept light filled family home with main house and two wings, has the potential to host the extended family or be modified simply by including two internal walls to create a duplex (STCA).
• A generous layout includes four formal and informal living areas complemented by an outdoor flow to a north east courtyard with an adjoining prep kitchen for easy alfresco entertaining. There is potential for an inground pool.
• Master suite with walk through robe, Juliette balcony with water glimpses and northerly aspect. Six double sized bedrooms, two adjoining for parent/child or teen/study.
• Sizeable well-appointed cedar kitchen in heart of the home with large eat-in area, plentiful storage and island bench.
• Quality copper piped family bathrooms on each level, separate entrances for main house and wings, laundry, double garage with internal access. Ample onsite parking for multiple vehicles.
• All weather front patio opens to an inviting double storey entrance foyer with beautiful Terrazzo staircase, with a second Terrazzo staircase at rear. Oversized windows capture nor-east breezes.
Two Self Contained Living Wings:
• Front self-contained apartment consists of master suite, large living room with ample space to accommodate kitchenette facilities (STCA).
• Rear self-contained apartment consists of two large bedrooms with adjoining two-way bathroom and potential to easily incorporate with adjoining upstairs media living space.
Perfectly positioned in a treelined street close to harbourside walks, village shops and within a short stroll to Marist Sisters College. Nearby to St Joseph’s College, Gladesville and Top Ryde shopping centres, famed cafes and restaurants and city bus and ferry. An exceptional quality family home first time offered.
Last updated: 12:20PM on Oct 15th 2018