Rural for sale
4925 Killarney Gap Road,
0 0 0
Tender 13 Nov 2019
Lochiel Downs - Blue ribbon cattle aggregation Northern NSWLochiel Downs is arguably one of the best cattle properties in Northern NSW. This property offers quality soils, outstanding water, immaculate improvements, and economies of scale all within the renowned Horton Valley of NSW.
- Location: Lochiel Downs is located approx. 54km east of Narrabri (off the Newell Highway), 41km west of Bingara on the Killarney Gap Road.
- Access: 16km sealed road frontage and easy access for B doubles.
- Area: Total 5,163.99 ha / 12,760.23 acres (approximately) of unrestricted freehold land titles.
- Topography: Ranges from predominantly level flat valley floor arable country to softly rising rolling hill country with a small percentage of steeper heavily timbered grazing areas.
- Accommodation: 4 very well appointed country homes.
- Infrastructure: includes 4 individual cattle handling compounds and yards, 6 large machinery and fodder storage sheds, 3 shearing sheds including sheep yards, along with numerous other farm buildings.
- Water: Water infrastructure is second to none with 3 separate systems including 88 water troughs, approx. 33km of underground piping, and numerous storage points located throughout the properties. Other water is complemented by frontage to Rocky Creek along with 99 recently cleaned or reconstructed earth dams.
Lochiel Downs aggregation is a combination of four very well recognised cattle breeding and fattening properties. The sale of this aggregation offers a truly unique opportunity to purchase a blue ribbon holding.
Detailed Information Memorandum available.
Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
Contact your exclusive selling agents - Gavin Beard at Landmark Scone on 0438 452 810.
Last updated: 08:41AM on Oct 15th 2019