Semi-rural Acreage for sale
493 Webbs Creek Road,
Webbs Creek, NSW
4 3 2
Horse/cattle haven/lifestyle retreat on amazing 100 acre farm with river views ideal horse stud/agistment/trail ridingThis amazingly private heavenly property is situated approximately 7 minutes drive from the ferry at Webbs Creek, just a hop, skip and a jump from the small village at Wisemans Ferry; yet seemingly a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of our busy daily lives.
When you enter the gates of Rosemont you are greeted by seemingly endless vistas of stunning flat land that rolls its way gently to the river. The river winds its way round this property - allowing for picturesque water views from many vantage points.
For the horse enthusiast that dreams of running a stud farm or perhaps running an agistment business or trail riding business (STCA), this is truly the ultimate dream - 100 acres of endless paddocks, trail rides from your front door and a swimming hole -absolute heaven for horse and rider on a hot summer's day. Stables, dressage arena, sheds and tennis court - what more could you want?
The home sits proudly at the end of a long driveway that passes through lovely big grassy paddocks.
Positioned in the perfect spot in an elevated location with stunning views from every window and wide verandahs to soak in the atmosphere.
This ranch style home offers the following:
• Country style kitchen with gas appliances and hardwood floors
• Striking expansive open plan lounge room and dining room with high pitched ceilings and central feature double sided working fire place. This large open plan room offers huge windows that showcase endless vistas and glass doors leading out to the expansive rear verandah - a perfect view point to watch horse and rider in the Olympic size dressage arena below.
• Four bedrooms including light filled Master Suite with en-suite plus guest bedroom with en-suite
• Main bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Lovely wide timber verandahs that lead off the lounge room and front of the home offer wonderful opportunities for outdoor dining with friends and provide amply vantage points to survey the land, horses and cattle.
• Under-house storage
• Ceiling fans
• Pretty gardens to the rear of the home with pond feature.
Some of the many features:
• 100 acre property; a mix of endless grass paddocks, riding trails, hills and wooded paddocks with feature dam - ideal cattle/horse country
• Two and half kilometers of river front
• Two horse stables
• Round yard
• Horse arena with sandstone base (viewed from the home)
• Large timber/steel frame shed
• Cattle yards
• Full size tennis court
• A large swimming hole for horse and rider
• A choice selection of trail rides both on the property and from gates leading to endless trail rides from the property - horsey haven
• For the boating enthusiasts there is a boat ramp at the front of the property - take a boat out on the water, practically at your front door - take a picnic on the water and just drift away on a lazy summers day
What a place for a young family to enjoy - endless summer days on the farm, on horseback, on the river where nature abounds -wallabies, bird- life plant life - this is a nature lovers dream!
Commutable to Sydney - this property really does offer the ultimate rural lifestyle dream - what a retreat to come back to after a hard days work!
Come and be inspired - this property is priceless and beautiful and you have to be here to really appreciate its beauty.
Bookings for Rosemont are by appointment only
Please note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations.
Last updated: 04:20PM on Feb 9th 2018