49a Moira Street,
Contemporary and Spacious Dimensions in Family-friendly AdamstownAuction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Standing out from the crowd with its ultra-contemporary façade and dual storey dimensions, this c.2012 residence offers impeccable presentation, quality appointments and an over-sized layout with three separate living areas and up to 5-bedroom accommodation delivering the perfect environment for comfortable family living.
North facing filling its interiors with luminous natural light enhanced by a mix of timber floors and plush carpet underfoot, the flowing layout reveals a sitting room on entry followed by an executive home office/fifth bedroom, third bathroom and internal access from the double garage with valuable mezzanine storage. The relaxed family living and dining domain is placed to the rear with a bright and welcoming vibe. An expanse of windows and stacker doors usher in natural light and frame a delightful view of the all-weather terrace and child-friendly garden. A clear focal area is the kitchen, with Smeg appliances and Caesarstone benches, it’s a cook’s dream. Upstairs, a huge rumpus is anchored around four generous bedrooms. The master pulls rank with a contemporary en-suite with double shower, while the immaculate main bathroom also impresses with a bath, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiling. Ducted air-conditioning and a security alarm complete the deal.
Just minutes from the Fernleigh Track, Westfield’s stores, cinema and rooftop restaurants, the beach, harbour and CBD cements Adamstown as a suburb of family lifestyle convenience.
- Ultra-contemporary dual storey home on north facing 369sm parcel
- All-weather alfresco entertaining area with gas outlet for BBQ
- Secure backyard with level lawns provide a safe play area for children and pets
- 2-pac Caesarstone kitchen with waterfall edges, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Three fully tiled bathrooms, two up, one downstairs
- Four upper level bedrooms with built-in robes
- Ground floor executive office offers floorplan flexibility as a fifth bedroom
- Stroll to Brunker Road shops, cafes and transport
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.