4A Clune Avenue,
West Leederville, WA
ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE OVERLOOKING LAKE MONGERIf you have driven along Lake Monger Drive you will be familiar with the sculptural elegance of this amazing contemporary home. Set back from the lake and framed by trees and lawn, the unique design really sets it apart in a suburb known for its exceptional homes.
Inside, living areas take full advantage of the prime setting overlooking the lake, with a deck and double-height living areas positioned to take in restful views of water and trees through seven-metre-high windows, with privacy and shading thanks to the curved steel facade and beautiful old Moreton Bay fig trees.
Teamed with a spacious and functional kitchen and dining area, this is a refined yet inviting space for unwinding, entertaining and cooking.
Upstairs is a spacious and private parents' retreat, with a beautiful bedroom and space for a home office in the mezzanine living area. The luxurious ensuite has a free-standing tub and bold feature tiling, creating an opulent, spa-like sanctuary.
On the ground floor are two additional bedrooms, plus a shared bathroom and a laundry. Beneath the home is an double undercroft garage with additional storage space and secure access directly into the kitchen, completing this intelligent and functional plan.
Throughout the house, natural light, beautiful views of the lake, greenery and sky, and rich finishes of stone, steel and Blackbutt timber work in harmony to create an atmosphere of calm and space.
Despite appearances, this is a very low-maintenance home, with fully reticulated gardens and a secure lock-and-leave design that leaves you free to get on with your life.
The location is idyllic, yet so convenient. The trees and bird life, playgrounds and running tracks of Lake Monger are your front garden. Yet you're close to the city, the freeway, Oxford Street and the train station, as well local schools, cafes and playgrounds. And the beach is just a 10-minute drive away.
Every element has been designed to make daily life here a joy, and combines form with function beautifully. The result is a distinctive property, suited to buyers who value contemporary design and that rare combination of natural beauty and inner-city convenience, captured perfectly in this unique lakeside home.
- Architectural three-bedroom, two-bathroom home.
- Amazing views of Lake Monger from living areas and deck
- Luxury kitchen with Miele appliances, stone benchtops, timber cabinetry
- Second mezzanine living area with lake views
- Quality finishes of stone, aggregate, timber inside and out
- Luxury main suite with 21-square-metre ensuite
- Low-maintenance gardens and integrated security
- Undercroft double garage with kitchen access
- Great separation and space for families
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- 14-minute walk to Leederville's shops, restaurants cinema
- Set conveniently between city, beach and Subiaco
Craig Gaspar (CY) & Emily Hiskins (Space Real Estate)
This property will not disappoint!