4A Pindari Avenue,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD BY DAVID BEVERIDGEExtraordinary lifestyle property of immense proportions!
Tucked completely away from the road, you would never know that this gracious home exists, boasting estate-like amenities including a full-size tennis court, pool and gym. Exuding an elegant air and displaying a pretty-as-a-picture facade, it's a home for the family and an entertainer's delight with pool and courtside terraces and superb living spaces for all to enjoy. Highgrove offers the option for a separate entry office perfect for a home business and quality fittings making it instantly enjoyable. This superb lifestyle property benefits from a peaceful yet well-connected setting, moments to Gordon train station plus walking distance to bus, St Ives High and Public schools & walking tracks/parks.
* Solid full brick construction throughout with concrete slabs
* Parquetry floors, high ceilings, spacious lounge with fireplace
* French doors open out to the deep covered front verandah
* Formal dining, large billiard room/rumpus with office & underfloor heating
* Glass framed gymnasium with tennis court and a leafy outlook
* Huge induction kitchen with oversized island, casual dining
* Full size tennis court, stunning pool, multiple alfresco terraces
* Generous bedrooms, many open to the front verandah, robes
* Master with ensuite and walk-in robe, ducted a/c, ample storage
* Large wine cellar, internal access double lock up garage, level lawn.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.