4B Pakenham Street,
Family haven in the Box Hill High zoneA gorgeous street façade introduces this lovely Victorian-replica home, resting in a leafy locale only metres from Laburnum Village cafes, the train station, Blackburn Creeklands walking/riding trails and Laburnum Primary School, and zoned for nearby Box Hill High.
High ceilings, period detailing, and a calming colour palette adorn the beautifully presented and spacious floorplan. Step past the generous living/dining to a smart stainless-steel Blanco kitchen and wide family/meals zone with twin double doors opening out to a cottage-garden oasis. Complete with a paved entertaining area bathed in afternoon sun, and safely secure for children and pets, this private sanctuary boasts direct gate access to a reserve at the rear.
Upstairs, enjoy 4 robed bedrooms (main with WIR, ensuite and full-width balcony), a large retreat or open study area, central bathroom and complemented by a downstairs powder room, evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating, solar panels and more.
* Beautifully presented 4 bedroom Victorian-replica home
* Main bedroom with ensuite, WIR and full-width balcony
* Large living/dining, plus upstairs retreat/study area
* Open-plan Blanco kitchen with spacious family/meals zone
* Gorgeous rear cottage garden, with direct access to a reserve
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Metres to Box Hill High and Laburnum Primary schools
* Stroll to cafes, train station and walking/riding trails
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.4bpakenhamstreetblackburn.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days