5-7 Janine Road,
Narre Warren North, VIC
Family fun on half an acreSituated on an attractive half acre of land is this impressive 4-bedroom double storey home well over 30 squares of living and comes complete with dual driveway and triple garage.
- Featuring; recently renovated kitchen with Caesar stone benches opening to a spacious family/meals area.
- The large master suite is perfectly positioned with bay window to take in the lovely rural views. Complete with full ensuite boasting oversized shower and separate bath.
- The purpose-built home office has entry directly off the front door in order to not intrude on the household. This large space can easily accommodate up to 3 people with desks and can be closed off for privacy. An air conditioner in this room makes working from home a pleasure.
- Other key benefits include; large upstairs rumpus or retreat area, 5kw solar panels, powder room, zoned gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and ducted vacuum systems.
- Once you walk outside from the tiled family/meals area you'll enjoy the delightful pergola area and enjoy plenty of privacy.
- You've stumbled across the ideal entertainer's delight which just happens to be perfect for large and extended families alike. This home has a yard that is built with the kids in mind, plenty of trees to climb, and a fort tucked away in the back corner. A large pond area with jetty so you can listen to the waterfalls and watch the fish. Also includes a huge veggie patch with a chicken coop for those wanting a taste of the good life.
Perfectly positioned just a short drive from Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre, The Monash Freeway and Lysterfield Lake Park. This is the convenient tree change with many benefits that you just had to have!