House for sale
5-7 Janine Road,
Narre Warren North, VIC
4 2 3
$1,050,000 - $1,100,000
Family fun on half an acreSituated on an attractive half acre of land is this impressive 4-bedroom double storey home well over 30 squares of living and comes complete with dual driveway and triple garage.
- Featuring; recently renovated kitchen with Caesar stone benches opening to a spacious family/meals area.
- The large master suite is perfectly positioned with bay window to take in the lovely rural views. Complete with full ensuite boasting oversized shower and separate bath.
- The purpose-built home office has entry directly off the front door in order to not intrude on the household. This large space can easily accommodate up to 3 people with desks and can be closed off for privacy. An air conditioner in this room makes working from home a pleasure.
- Other key benefits include; large upstairs rumpus or retreat area, 5kw solar panels, powder room, zoned gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and ducted vacuum systems.
- Once you walk outside from the tiled family/meals area you'll enjoy the delightful pergola area and enjoy plenty of privacy.
- You've stumbled across the ideal entertainer's delight which just happens to be perfect for large and extended families alike. This home has a yard that is built with the kids in mind, plenty of trees to climb, and a fort tucked away in the back corner. A large pond area with jetty so you can listen to the waterfalls and watch the fish. Also includes a huge veggie patch with a chicken coop for those wanting a taste of the good life.
Perfectly positioned just a short drive from Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre, The Monash Freeway and Lysterfield Lake Park. This is the convenient tree change with many benefits that you just had to have!
Last updated: 09:43AM on Mar 19th 2019