House for sale
5 and 7 Savoy Drive,
Broadbeach Waters, QLD
8 4 4
RARELY AVAILABLE UNIQUE WATERFRONT DUAL LAND HOLDING IN PRIME POCKETPotential Development site subject to Council approval plus DA & BA Approval!
This dual land holding presents buyers a unique opportunity to rent, renovate, land bank, or build their dream residence on 1,642m2 of prime real estate in an exclusive Broadbeach Waters pocket.
The dual allotment, stretching two titles with 23m of waterfrontage, sits within a sought-after address of multi-million dollar homes on the quiet inland island of Florida Gardens. It is affordably price compared to sites of this size currently found on Main River.
The rare land holding has two separate houses, both of which generate strong rental yields, allowing buyers to secure a prime allotment for investment or development now or into the future.
It is located just metres from Nerang River, within walking distance to patrolled beaches and a G:Link light rail stop, and is just minutes from the shops, restaurants and entertainment precincts of Pacific Fair, Broadbeach, The Star casino and Surfers Paradise.
* 1,642m2 waterfront land holding across two individual titles
* 23m of wide waterfront just metres from Nerang River
* Two separate houses each generating strong rental yields
* Short stroll to patrolled beaches, parks and G:Link light rail stop
* Minutes to Pacific Fair, Broadbeach, The Star and Surfers Paradise
* Quiet cul-de-sac location with low traffic volumes
* Convenient boat access to main river only metres away
7 Savoy Drive, Broadbeach Waters
3 bed, 1 bath, 2 car
This solid brick residence at 7 Savoy Drive occupies a 749m2 land parcel with a handy 5m of waterfrontage.
Freshly painted interiors complement a foundation of timber-style flooring in the living and dining area as well as new carpet to all three bedrooms.
There is a multi-purpose room suitable as a fourth bedroom, rumpus room, media room, home office, or gymnasium.
* 749m2 fenced block with 5 metres of prime waterfrontage
* Brick and tile residence with off-street parking for two cars
* Three bedrooms, one bathroom, large multi-purpose room
* Rewiring completed, new hot water cylinder, recently painted
* Great outdoor space and lush gardens with water access
*Lock up garage ideal for accommodating a jetski or general storage
5 Savoy Drive, Broadbeach Waters
5 bed, 3 bath, 4+ car
Occupying a prime 893m2 battleaxe block with 18 metres of wide water is this stylishly renovated single-level residence nestled behind the security of electric front gates and video surveillance.
Hardwood floorboards anchor a fluid interior of high ceilings, crisp colours and glass doors that interact seamlessly with long water views.
Central to the open, air conditioned lifestyle space is the kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and an island breakfast bar ideal for entertaining.
Timber and glass doors glide parallel to screens, allowing seamless interaction with natural breezes, water views and access to an extensive tiled alfresco entertaining space. It is styled with a water curtain, a high roofline, ceiling fans, a built-in granite barbecue kitchen, and frameless glass that allows clear views across the salt chlorinated pool, vast deck, and large pontoon with power and water to picturesque wide water views.
Interiors include a walk-in store room, two fully-tiled bathrooms, five bedrooms, a multi-purpose room, and waterfront master suite with an ensuite, walk-through wardrobe and deck access.
* 893m2 battleaxe block with 18m of wide waterfrontage
* Renovated single-level residence with waterfront pool
* Double carport, double garage plus two extra secure car parks
*Water tank, solar panels, air conditioning, ceiling fans
* Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, multi-purpose room
* Electric front gates, new video surveillance security system
* Large, private floating pontoon with power and water
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 05:00AM on Jun 29th 2017