House for sale
5 Baker Road,
Laceys Creek, QLD
3 2 10
"Riverlands" Ultimate Equine PropertyBuilt to deliver the pinnacle of equestrian performance this 39.6 acre property revels in rural tranquility, yet sits just a matter of minutes to the historic township of Dayboro & is only 55 minutes to Brisbane CBD!
Pristine farmland such as this, as the locals know, is rare & the property is highly regarded as being some of the best land in the district.
Its 39.6 acres of pristine creek flats allow the owner to comfortably run 30 head of cattle & 13 horses. The property is segregated into 9 paddocks (including a foaling paddock) & features fence capping imported from Canada! The paddock design & central laneway ensure that you can move stock from paddock to paddock ergonomically, with a minimum of fuss.
With pumping rights to Laceys creek you will never be short of water. The owners have installed a system whereby you can operate the pump remotely from the homestead verandah, filling up the header tank and gravity feeding to all paddocks. There is also a K-Line Irrigation system to ensure the paddocks stay green all year round.
The comfortable 3 bedroom colonial style homestead with its wrap around verandahs provides a perfect vantage point for you to enjoy the vista across the property down to Laceys Creek & the mountain ranges beyond.
• Country kitchen
• Dining/kitchen combined with air-con
• Lounge room with air-con & slow combustion stove
• Master bedroom with BIR & ensuite
• 2 additional bedrooms
• Study/bedroom 4
• Main bathroom
• Tiled & carpeted throughout
• Wrap around verandah
• Fully screened
• Security screen on doors
• Blinds on verandah
• Legal height to build in downstairs with concrete flooring
• 2 x storage rooms (lockable)
• 2 x car garage
• Shed (567 sqm) – 3 phase - 21x18m internal – 21x6m annex - tie up bay 1.2x3.5m (concrete) – provision for stables with concrete floor + rails (WC)
• 2 x septic systems
• Water tank capacity – 98,000 litres
• Round Yard, Arena & Camp (fences & lighting not included/price negotiable)
• 16.06 ha (39.6 acres) of fully usable verdant creek flat land
• Tree lined laneway providing access (including truck access) to all paddocks
• Fully dog fenced house yard
• Chicken enclosure
• 9 paddocks including a foaling paddock
• Pump at creek feeds into header tank – remotely operated from house
• Irrigation system – K-line system installed
Last updated: 11:22AM on Apr 21st 2017