House for sale
5 Blackburn Street,
St Ives, NSW
5 2 2
Auction On-site 30th November 11:00am
Family entertainer ready for immediate enjoymentPerfectly appointed for relaxed living and entertaining, this appealing single level home provides a timeless family sanctuary on a large level 938sqm parcel. Families seeking space, comfort and convenience will appreciate the flexible living areas plus and exceptional privacy.
Flowing over a spacious near single level, the home features a sweeping open living area with an open well-equipped kitchen with island breakfast bar and stainless-steel gas cooktop. Interiors extend outdoors to an oversized deck under high pitched ceilings catering for large scale entertaining. The saltwater pool benefits from solar heating, leading down to a deep child friendly lawn and gardens.
Well-separated from the main social areas is a welcoming lounge room warmed by a gas fireplace and quiet study/library. All of the bedrooms are generously scaled, including a versatile parents or teenagers retreat.
Its peacefully placed a five-minute walk to Sydney Grammar, Brigidine College, local shops and moments to buses bound for Gordon Station and the city.
• Interiors enhanced by polished timber floors throughout
• Sweeping open plan living area offers easy outdoor integration
• Well-equipped Island kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
• Privately set lounge room with gas fireplace, study/library
• Generously scaled bedrooms, flexible parents or teen retreat
• Oversized all-weather deck, solar heated saltwater pool, level lawn
• Sleek main bathroom with tub, laundry with storage, gas hot water
• Irrigated gardens, reverse cycle air conditioning, solar electricity
• Auto double garage, freshly painted interiors and exteriors
• Walk to St Ives Park Primary School, close to parks and ovals
Last updated: 09:00AM on Nov 10th 2019