House for sale
5 Boambee Court,
Reedy Creek, QLD
4 3 3
Offers Over $1,099,000
Owners Demand Urgent SaleThis is an exceptional opportunity. A magnificent property in a magnificent area.
Set over three sprawling levels, this exquisite residence provides elevated sanctuary living with the beach just minutes away! Relaxation and entertainment blend effortlessly as you take in your surroundings. You'll be impressed by the huge open-plan design, encompassing a massive living room set with stunning fireplace for winter ambience. The adjoining large covered balcony, just one of numerous outdoor spaces, provides an elevated outlook with cooling breezes.
Downstairs a triple lock up garage awaits, with wall to wall built-in cupboard space as well as a massive storage room. Offering an impressive street appeal with pristine landscaping, this home is conveniently located just 10 mins from Burleigh beach with iconic Gold Coast Schools like Somerset and Kings College just minutes away.
Put this at the top of your list and make no mistake this property must be sold.
Must us an offer!
- Huge exquisite residence only 10mins from beach with Gold Coast views
- Massive lounge room with gas fireplace and covered balcony
- Five-star al fresco entertaining with heated resort-styled pool and built-in pizza oven
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and expansive stone benches
- Gold-class theatre room
- Huge master suite, on private level with massive dressing room robe, pristine deluxe ensuite with built in spa bath and private balcony with horizon views
- Three huge additional bedrooms with built-in storage
- Large study with elevated outlook
- Separate laundry
- Powder room
- Third full sized bathroom downstairs
- Triple lock-up garage with wall to wall cupboards as well as separate storage room
- Covered driveway space
- Fully fenced and landscaped
- 5.5KW solar system
- Ducted air-conditioning and security throughout
- Close to renowned schooling options, local shops, parkland reserve and beaches
Last updated: 02:06PM on Feb 13th 2019