House for sale
5 Charlie Yankos Street,
4 2 4
3-min walk to Bella Vista Train Station + multiple large vehicle parking.Support the team that supports your community - Every year, Emmanuel & Raine and Horne Bella Vista proudly gives back over $20,000 from the commissions earned from selling and renting Glenwood homes. His sponsorship's include: Glenwood High School's McMaster Shield, Caddies Creek School twilight Markets and major Sponsor of the Glenwood Redbacks Soccer Club - so if you're selling or leasing a property, Call Emmanuel at anytime on 0405 322 222 for the right info.
Watch this space!! More info about this very big, very well maintained home will be posted here shortly, but for now, some of key features include:
Please note: The first available inspections are at the open home open home on 27th April 2019.
- Multiple off-street and secure parking for multiple large vehicles. You can fit your trailer, caravan and boat all behind the side gates, plus plenty of off street parking on the driveway.
- Perfectly located for public transport; walk the shortcut to Old Windsor Rd for T-Way buses and Bella Vista Train Station, and from Glenwood Park Drive is the 616X City Direct. Plus quick access to the M7 & M2 motorways.
- Home automation: with metered Solar Panels - control and analyse all data direct from your phone, as well as irrigation system and lighting.
- Large powered garden shed on a slab plus a cubby house!!
- Check out the size of those bedrooms, plus there's a study on the ground floor.
Selling or leasing your home? Contact EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 for more info. Major Sponsor of the Glenwood Redbacks.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 08:19PM on Apr 21st 2019