House for sale
5 Conway Avenue,
Rose Bay, NSW
4 5 4
Expressions of Interest - Ends 16th April at 1pm
The Executive Ideal - StunningThe best of everything. That's a big statement but it very much fits this 4 bedroom home that stands on an impressive 620sqm. Elevated and north-facing, it has views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the master bedroom . A striking spiral staircase sets the tone of luxury that is carried throughout. With its magnificent master retreat, movie room that channels an ultra-luxe cinema, and the crowning glory, an "oasis" with indoor pool, infra-red sauna, entertaining area, games and gym room and sun deck (with harbour views), this is a home for enjoying the rewards of success.
- Architecturally designed by well-known architects, Woods Bagot.
- Inventive & classic design creates a functional, low maintenance home.
- Partnered with world class finishes throughout.
- Entire house is surrounded by elegantly streamlined gardens and lawns.
- Glass-lined lounge and dining spaces extend to an undercover terrace.
- Sleek island kitchen, with butler's pantry, cluster of ovens & top-tier Miele
- The master has movie star quality, with its opulently fitted dressing room,
extra walk-in wardrobe, stone ensuite and terrace.
- The indoor pool and entertaining area, its sauna and bathroom, are
completely separate from the house - an entertaining asset.
- The games and gym room occupies its own building.
- Additional features include a full wet bar, ducted air conditioning, security
intercom and vast storage.
- Four-car garage includes internal access & there is off street parking as well.
- Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, a short walk from Rose Bay Village and its
boutique harbour beaches and a short drive from Bondi Beach, away from the
hustle and bustle of either.
- Potential roof-top garden or whole level (STCA)
EOI closing April 16, 1 pm if not sold prior
Pre-arranged appointment only.
Flexible settlement available
To register interest, please email or phone:
Daniel Baran 0418 243 093
In conjunction with co-agent:
Alison Coopes 0419 433 229
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019