House for sale
5 Corlette Street,
Cooks Hill, NSW
2 2 2
Guide $1,100,000 - Friendly Auction
A Modern Interpretation of Classic Terrace LivingAuction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Instantly captivating with its colourful façade, lacework verandah and pretty formal garden, this engaging residence is positioned to indulge in the vibrancy of Cooks Hill, Darby Street’s celebrated eateries and Newcastle’s buzzing arts and entertainment scene. Rebuilt in 1992 and renovated in 2009, it has been innovatively crafted to maximise space and easy, low maintenance living. Featuring an open plan layout with interesting architectural lines, this is a modern interpretation of classic terrace living.
Inviting and spacious enhanced by new split system air-conditioning, tiled floors and etched glass windows that add character and provide privacy from the street, the lounge and dining spaces encompass a Caesarstone kitchen, laundry and powder and are perfectly paired with a delightful paved courtyard that invites relaxation and alfresco entertaining before a double garage is accessed via the rear lane. Upstairs, two beautifully scaled bedrooms and two stylish ensuite bathrooms are enhanced by a sweet sunroom that’s perfectly oriented to capture a pleasant outlook across to the Anzac Memorial walk.
- Great storage solutions throughout
- Caesarstone kitchen with Smeg induction cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- Both bedrooms are appointed with built or walk-in robes
- Internal laundry with handy ground floor powder room
- Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and high quality fittings
- 500m from Darby Street’s renowned coffee and dining scene
- Easy stroll to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and university city campus
Last updated: 02:19PM on Apr 24th 2018