5 Corlette Street,
Cooks Hill, NSW
A Modern Interpretation of Classic Terrace LivingInstantly captivating with its colourful façade, lacework verandah and pretty formal garden, this engaging residence is positioned to indulge in the vibrancy of Cooks Hill, Darby Street’s celebrated eateries and Newcastle’s buzzing arts and entertainment scene. Built in 1992 and renovated in 2009, it has been innovatively crafted to maximise space and easy, low maintenance living. Featuring an open plan layout with interesting architectural lines, this is a modern interpretation of classic terrace living.
Inviting and spacious enhanced by new split system air-conditioning, tiled floors and etched glass windows that add character and provide privacy from the street, the lounge and dining spaces encompass a Caesarstone kitchen, laundry and powder and are perfectly paired with a delightful paved courtyard that invites relaxation and alfresco entertaining before a double garage is accessed via the rear lane. Upstairs, two beautifully scaled bedrooms and two stylish ensuite bathrooms are enhanced by a sweet sunroom that’s perfectly oriented to capture a pleasant outlook across to the Anzac Memorial walk as well as superbly located within walking distance to everything Newcastle has to offer.
- Great storage solutions throughout
- Caesarstone kitchen with Smeg induction cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- Both bedrooms are appointed with built or walk-in robes
- Internal laundry with handy ground floor powder room
- Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and high quality fittings
- 500m from Darby Street’s renowned coffee and dining scene
- Easy stroll to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and university city campus
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.