House for sale
5 Crocker Place,
5 3 3
THE SHOW-STOPPER!Only the very finest in top-quality fixtures and fittings have been utilised throughout this inspiring five bedroom three bathroom family residence, boasting majestic proportions and a commanding presence from its enviable dress-circle cul-de-sac position just footsteps from the sprawling Sandover Reserve bordering the exclusive Lake Karrinyup Country Club.
Absolutely every element has been carefully considered here, headlined by high ceilings, pitched roof features and resort-style entertaining areas that have been cleverly masterminded by Zorzi architect, Steve Paterson. Entry into the home is via a gated front courtyard that will impress you with its low-maintenance artificial lawns and manicured gardens, a feature double-door main entrance and a separate set of double doors that afford a private access into the home office/study, where a floating island work bench complements ample built-in storage options and a ceiling fan.
The “west wing” of this stylish abode plays host to a massive theatre room, as well as a luxurious king-size sunken master suite and a second or “guest” bedroom with semi-ensuite access into a fully-tiled third bathroom – complete with a shower, toilet and stone vanity. Servicing the minor sleeping quarters is a sitting/activity room, a powder room and the main bathroom of the house, whilst a large games room is brilliant in its versatility and extends into a fabulous indoor-outdoor alfresco entertaining area at the opening of bi-folding doors.
The immaculate open-plan family and dining area incorporates the sleekest of gourmet kitchens into an expansive layout that offers a Neff Induction cook top, double Neff ovens, an integrated Miele dishwasher, a walk-in pantry/scullery, glass splashbacks, a double sink, water-filter tap and heaps of built-in cupboard space. Overlooking a tranquil backyard and its shimmering solar-heated swimming pool, the alfresco is an entertainer’s dream, providing the bonus of a gas Teppenyaki barbecue hot plate, an industrial range hood, a DeLonghi dishwasher, double sink, stone bench tops and plenty of extra storage.
Approximately 471sqm of secure living awaits you on this enormous 906sqm (approx.) block in one of Karrinyup’s quietest pockets where Karrinyup Primary School, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, public transport, the freeway and our pristine coastline are all only minutes away. It’s not often that you get to experience a lifestyle change of this calibre!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Main living zone with a fan and bi-fold doors to alfresco
• Double doors into large games room, boasting a recessed ceiling, fan and access out to a paved courtyard
• Activity area with a double linen press and access out to side courtyard
• Master suite comprising of a recessed ceiling, fan, a massive walk-in wardrobe, outdoor access to the pool area and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a separate free-standing bathtub, shower, twin vanities and a separate fully-tiled toilet
• 2nd/guest bedroom suite with a fan and mirrored built-in robes
• Spacious 3rd/4th/5th bedrooms with fans, mirrored BIR’s and timber shutters (4th and 5th bedrooms only) with front garden views
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Fully-tiled powder room with a full-length stone vanity
• Fully-tiled laundry with ample storage space, a double linen press, outdoor access and entry into the third/guest bathroom
• Remote two-car garage plus a single garage, including a covered third space that is ideal for a boat or as a workshop with roll-a-door access to the rear
• Access into 80sqm (approx.) loft/attic space
• Stone bench tops in the kitchen, bathrooms and study
• Polished porcelain tiling
• Hot/cold water outdoor shower
• In-ground pool blanket
• Phone/data points in every room
• Ducted reverse-cycle a/c
• Alarm and ducted vacuum systems
• Built-in speakers throughout
• CBUS system
• New 24-panel solar-power system (6kW approx.)
Last updated: 01:30PM on Sep 12th 2017