House for sale
5 Destoop Court,
Blackburn North, VIC
3 2 2
Expressions of Interest Closing Saturday, 13 April at 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)Single Storey, Sensational style
Bound to excite with its position in a low-traffic court next to a bushland reserve and the Koonung Creek cycling and walking trail, this contemporary 3 bedroom residence delivers low-maintenance ease and vogue finishes.
Boasting high ceilings, European high efficiency double glazed windows and doors, impressive solid American Oak floors and large triple sliding doors leading out to a north facing private deck and lush gardens, this space is ideal for entertaining. A stunning kitchen equipped with Blanco appliances and stone benchtops, is accompanied by a generous light filled open plan dining and lounge room.
Designed for downsizers, young families or first home buyers alike, this property features a master bedroom complemented by an ensuite and a stylish family bathroom creating a contemporary feel throughout.
With an auto garage with internal access and additional off-street parking space behind gates, this property is ideally located in close proximity to North Blackburn Shopping Centre, Kerrimuir Shopping Centre, Westfield Doncaster and Box Hill Central.
A quick 5-minute walk to Katrina Street, Middleborough Road or the Eastern Freeway bus stop, you will be at Box Hill or the city in no time. With Old Orchard Primary School just around the corner and zoned for Blackburn High School, you are spoilt for choice for schools. With all the hard work already done, this beautiful quality-built home is ready to move straight into and enjoy!
* Vogue single storey 3 bedroom home in a low-traffic court
* Next to a bushland reserve and the Koonung Creek Trail
* Large lounge/dining zone flowing to a north deck and lush garden
* Stunning Blanco/stone kitchen perfect for entertaining
* Master bedroom with large robes and ensuite
* Auto garage plus additional off-street parking
* Ducted heating and air-conditioning
* Slab foundation and zero-maintenance Scyon weatherboards
* Walk to buses, primary school and local shops
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
Last updated: 10:51AM on Mar 18th 2019