House for sale
5 Dobbie Place,
4 2 3
Delightful single level 4 bedroom home on large block with covered parking for caravan or boat plus workman's shed.This delightful 4 bedroom family home sits proudly on a generous block of just under quarter of an acre with beautiful surrounding cottage gardens, expansive lawns, large car-port suitable for a caravan or boat plus useful handyman's work-shed located to the rear of the garden.
The property is ideally situated in a picturesque cul-de-sac within walking distance to Glenorie village, shops and local school and would suit those down-sizing from acreage or those families wanting an inviting family home on a large block where children have space to run around and enjoy.
The beautifully presented home comprises:
• Stylishly renovated open plan stone kitchen with gas cook-top, central island bench, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space throughout.
• Light filled family room with combustion fire.
• Beautifully presented combined lounge/ dining complete with timber floors and glass doors that lead through to the sun-room.
• Bright spacious sun-room ideal for extended family entertaining. This lovely tiled area overlooks the rear gardens.
• Four bedrooms all with built-ins including Master suite with walk-in-robe and renovated en-suite.
• Main bathroom with corner bath.
• Separate toilet.
• Renovated laundry with generous storage.
Other features include:
The gardens are a huge feature of the property and provide the perfect playground for a young family to enjoy with expansive level lawns and beautiful surrounding cottage gardens ideal for the avid garden enthusiast. For the handyman, there is a generous sized shed to the rear of the garden complete with power - an ideal den! For those that want space for a caravan or boat, there is a large covered over-size car port situated to the side of the home complete with remote controlled door. This is ample enclosed space and could accommodate a myriad of possibilities. There are two further sheds - a garden shed and a shed also with power that has been used for pottery and art. So much on offer! A treasure trove in the garden.
This is a perfect family home situated in a gorgeous cul-de-sac just moments to the village.
Please note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations.
Last updated: 01:19AM on Mar 20th 2018