5 Flinders Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
FAMILY LIVING AT ITS BEST!Looking for a premium character home in an idyllic setting? Lovingly treasured over the years, this magnificent residence retains its authentic grace, while also setting the tone for modern family living.
It sits on a traditional 470sqm block with spectacular outdoor living zone at the rear overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and sprawling lawn.
Set across a single level, the home is full of sumptuous 1930s flair, wide Jarrah floor boards, towering high decorative ceilings and intricate lead light windows. Modern comforts have also been added, such as reverse-cycle air-conditioning, substantial storage, Corian bench tops and electric gated entry.
The extensive floor plan provides space and separation for a family. There are 4 bedrooms, two of which are large master bedrooms each with spacious ensuites. Three bathrooms in total, separate study, private courtyard to master suite, 2 living spaces and an open plan kitchen, living, dining that connects seamlessly by bi fold door to the decked entertaining area overlooking the beautiful pool.
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• 2 living spaces/theatre room
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
• Separate Study/office off living area
• Electric gated entry
• 2 car
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Security system
• Large undercover decked alfresco overlooking the pool
• Private decked courtyard off master suite
• Salt water pool
• Fully bore reticulated low maintenance gardens
• Ceiling fans
• Media store room
• Gas hot water
• Bosch dishwasher
• Gas bayonet points in family and outdoor entertaining area
• 330m to Mt Hawthorn caf and restaurant strip
• 340m to The Mezz
• 370m to Britannia Reserve
• 400m to Aranmore Catholic Primary School
• 730m to Braithwaite Park
• 860m to Mt Hawthorn Primary School
• 1.6km to Leederville
• 4.6km to Perth CBD
Act now to avoid missing out!