5 Gwenda Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
Sun-soaked living on high side of the streetA stylishly rendered façade and clever renovation has transformed this single level brick home into a modern, light-filled haven.
Expansive glazing and bifold doors in the sun-drenched open-plan living zone reveal a private established garden oasis bathed in northern light.
The contemporary stone kitchen with Smeg appliances includes a bi-fold servery window enhancing the indoor/outdoor flow, making this a perfect space for family living and entertaining. With enhanced privacy, the main bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite, while 2 further robed bedrooms are complemented by a separate studio, home office or teenage retreat.
Solar panels, evaporative cooling and wired for electric vehicle charging station all add to the energy efficiency of the north facing home.
Perfectly located in the Box Hill High Zone, this picturesque residence is walking distance to PLC, Kingswood College, Deakin University, Aqualink, Box Hill Golf Course, Wattle Park, Gardiners Creek trail and Riversdale tram.
* Bright 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rendered brick home
* Separate studio/home office/teen retreat
* Sun-splashed north-facing open plan living
* Bi-fold servery window & doors to outside entertaining
* Solar panels, ducted heating and wired speakers
* Single garage plus off-street parking
* Zoned for Box Hill High, just a stroll to Kingswood College
* Walking distance to PLC and Deakin University
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.5gwendastboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days