5 Hegarty Street,
Immaculate terrace adjacent to John Street ReserveTucked away in one of Glebe's most secluded and peaceful pockets, this deceptively spacious 2 storey terrace backs onto John Street Reserve providing a verdant outlook and a tranquil spot to relax and enjoy. Featuring a north-east facing courtyard garden, the terrace is just minutes' walk to St James Catholic School and Church, local tennis courts, vibrant Glebe Point Road cafe/retail strip plus city bus links.
- Two first floor double bedrooms, master with balcony and park views
- Generous open-plan living and dining area on the ground floor
- Separate gas kitchen with casual dining area flowing to the paved courtyard
- Spacious upper-level bathroom and internal laundry on ground level
- Decorative fireplace and split system air conditioning in both bedrooms
- Features include polished timber floorboards, near new carpet & lofty cathedral ceilings