5 Henders Street,
Forest Hill, VIC
Renovated comfort in a super-convenient positionWonderfully renovated to blend the period charm of yesteryear with modern family comfort, this attractive single-level timber home is dressed to impress.
Polished Tasmanian Oak floors and 9-foot ceilings lead the way to a gleaming kitchen of stainless steel appliances overlooking a light-filled and spacious family/meals zone, where sliding glass doors open wide to a brilliant covered alfresco deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining while gazing across the pretty cottage garden.
Spend relaxing evenings in the large lounge, complemented by 3 double bedrooms (main with sleek ensuite and BIR), and porcelain-tiled family bathroom. Other comforts include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a carport. Near Blackburn Lake Sanctuary and Primary School plus Forest Hill College, live just a stroll from Forest Hill Chase cinemas, shopping, eateries and buses.
* Attractively-renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom period home
* Stainless steel kitchen open to a spacious meals/living zone
* Covered alfresco deck overlooking a pretty cottage garden
* Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* High ceilings, polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards
* Stroll to Forest Hill Chase cinemas, shops, eateries and bus
* Walk to Blackburn Lake Sanctuary and Primary School
* In the Forest Hill College zone
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.5hendersstreetforesthill.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days