House for sale
5 Hotham Avenue,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
6 3 2
Entertainers ParadiseNestled on the high side of Hotham Avenue this expansive family home takes full advantage of the local stunning views. Sitting on approximately 600sqm, the home provides a seamless space for indoor and outdoor living that is perfect for a family that loves to entertain. Located within only a 5km radius of local schools, shops and parks, this property is definitely, going to tick all your boxes.
- Upon entering the home, you will discover the expansive rumpus room that connects with nearly every aspect of the downstairs entertainment areas, a definite surprise that offers various options for comfort.
- Allocated Formal Lounge
- A sizable Dining Room which is suitable to fit a large family or to entertain many friends
- Theatrical high ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen; 40mm Granite Stone benchtops, Polyurethane cupboard, Gas stove, Stainless Steel appliances, including a dishwasher, Walk in Pantry, Curved L Shaped Island and a separate meals area
- If you do prefer to entertain outside there is an outdoor Alfresco area situated amongst the beautifully landscaped gardens that ties in effortlessly from the Kitchen and meals area.
- With 6 bedrooms the house really does cater for all.
- Bedrooms 4 and 2 are situated upstairs each containing a Walk In Robe; Bedroom 2 also has a bonus Built in
- Bedroom 3 is neatly tucked away in the upstairs corner of the house with its own Built In
- Bedroom 5 although the smallest is quite versatile and could be used as a study
- The Master Bedroom has its own Ensuite Bathroom with a spa bath, double vanity sink and Walk in Robe, a true retreat
- Additionally there is a 6th Bedroom downstairs with yet another Walk In Robe.
- The upstairs balcony not only provides an added entertainment space but adds a sense of romance and sophistication to the property with its ultra-modern clear glass panels
- The property provides 2 full bathrooms, one on each level
- The upstairs Bathroom has two separate toilets, double vanity sink, bathtub and shower
- The downstairs Bathroom has the added bonus of another shower!
- Connecting from the downstairs Bathroom is the laundry room with ample storage space
- All floors are laid out with solid timber flooring and tile
- The solid timber is also a unique feature of the home as it frames the windows and door frames
- Venetian blinds are used throughout the home to add a contemporary feel
- Automatic double garage with designated storage spaces and shelving
- Extras include: Central Ducted Air-Conditioning, hot water powered by gas and a security system.
The home is only a two-minute drive from the local shops (Carlos IGA) or an eight minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre. The nearest schools include Beaumont Hills Public School (0.65km) Ironbark Ridge Public School (1.16km) Rouse Hill High School (1.3km) and Hills Adventist Collage (1.41km)
Last updated: 01:17PM on Jan 19th 2019