House for sale
5 Inverell Court,
5 3 4
CLEAR SALE INSTRUCTIONS!Change of circumstances has created an opportunity to secure an award winning executive home with a sale outcome that must occur.
Boasting sweeping panoramic harbour views, this modern tropical home is perfect for executive Darwin living all year round. Designed to embrace its rare inner city location and highly private look out point, the award winning home is a fine display of premium quality workmanship and resort style open plan family living.
The spacious floor plan as well as the versatility of upstairs, downstairs and multiple outdoor entertaining areas mean the home can cater for large families, large occasions and peaceful retreat times.
The infinity edge swimming pool situated on the cliff edge takes the luxury standards to another level, the upper balcony offers your very own "window over the harbour" with astounding natural green & harbour views. The contemporary choice of finishes and colour schemes, along with high quality earthy appointments achieve a strong sense of sophisticated, modern tropical living.
• Australian Custom House of the Year 2009 - Master Builders Australia
• Northern Territory House of the Year 2009 - Master Builders
• Northern Territory Bathroom Design of the Year 2009 - Master Builders
• Expansive open plan living/dining areas are showered in natural light, high ceiling feature, a gleaming timber floor opens on to the perfect al fresco entertaining balcony with a spectacular palette of harbour and city skyline colours
• Connoisseur kitchen appointments; including Gaggenau appliances, boasting induction cook top, steam oven, wall mounted oven, fixed microwave, inbuilt coffee machine, dual appliance cupboards and superb dual hung pull out pantry
• Totally private retreat style master bedroom with its own en suite and walk-in-robe
• Downstairs area that forms its own residence within; bedroom; bar & bathroom facilities
• Award Winning Balinese themed downstairs bathroom
• Infinity edge swimming pool adjunct to a second alfresco entertainment area
• Elevated cliff edge position, bordering a heritage listed national park precinct, panoramic harbour, city, marina and natural coastland views
• Five bedroom accommodation with the ability to incorporate a home office, supported by 3 bathrooms
• Themed reticulated landscaping , which provides a low maintenance outdoor environment
• Isolated wine cellar with individual air conditioning
• Within 5 minutes of CBD position by vehicle, nearby to a selection of schools, transport and amenities
Year Built: 2009
Land Area: 753m2
Area: 449m2 Including Under Cover Parking
Council Rates: $2,378 per annum
Rental Est.: $1,200 - $1,400 per week
Last updated: 07:19PM on Mar 16th 2018