5 Kalgoorlie Street,
Inviting Semi Perfect for Family LifeSet behind pretty picket fencing, this solid semi attached home is warm and immediately inviting. On a quiet and wide-set street lined with character homes, it’s placed just a leafy stroll from sought-after lifestyle attractions.
Well-presented throughout, the home delivers a haven of natural light and space across its two levels. Featuring a flowing low-maintenance design perfect for family life, the home contains two separate living areas and a quaint child-friendly garden to the rear.
Offering exceptional convenience, the home is placed within a short walk of St Columba’s Primary, Norton Street cinemas and restaurants, Hawthorne Canal and The Bay Run.
• Immaculately kept home offered for the first time
• Kitchen with a breakfast bar & sleek steel appliances
• Living areas feature timber floors & air-conditioning
• North-facing alfresco area with a level green garden
• Federation-inspired bathroom with a separate bath
• Full-size laundry, extra WC, great storage throughout
Promising space, low-upkeep and convenience, this lovely home offers an inviting setting perfect for young families.
For more information, please contact Elton Muzha on 0414 734 406.