5 Keith Court,
Blue-Water Bay Views And Easy Beachside LivingWake up to the beauty of the bay every day and make the most of a quiet courtside address, a matter of steps to Brighton's most exclusive foreshore stretch. Watch sailboats glide over blue waters from your roomy terrace, catch soothing summer sea breezes in a north-facing courtyard, and entertain in a number of sensationally sun-swept shared spaces. This is classic coastal living without compromise!
Discover a formal lounge and dining area with the brilliant blue waters of Port Phillip Bay providing the perfect backdrop before stepping outside to a private terrace for a closer look at that stunning view. This thrilling context for entertaining shares a distinctive warmth that also works exceptionally well when disappearing for some quiet time.
Enjoy a sleek, stone-topped Bosch kitchen with everything at your fingertips, complemented by a spacious, north-facing, open-plan living and dining area. Imposing banks of glass invite the winter sun to light and heat up the room, and a picture-perfect courtyard soaks up the northern sun, ready for use at all times of the day and year.
All 3 bedrooms feature extensive built-in robes, serviced by a pair of luxurious, marble-finished bathrooms. Head upstairs to a superbly skylit retreat with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful bay outlook from all vantage points. This versatile space could also be used as a private bedroom or a home office with a view, fit for a workforce.
A cut above in style and flow, comprehensive features include hydronic heating and refrigerated cooling, a remote-controlled entry gate and a double automatic garage featuring internal access, an additional space in the garage ready to be refashioned as a home cinema or third parking spot, wine cellar, ample storage solutions, and a charming, landscaped garden with your own vegetable patch.
Serenely set on a picture-perfect cul-de-sac so close to Brighton’s iconic bathing boxes, Melbourne’s finest schools and Church Street’s boutique shopping, make your move into a prestigious, tightly held neighbourhood today.
* 3 large bedrooms with extensive BIR, main with stunning marble-finished ensuite
* Exquisite formal lounge with marble-mantled, gas-fuelled log fireplace and views of Port Phillip Bay
* Entertainers’ terrace with striking water views
* Formal dining with access to intimate courtyard, drenched in northern sun
* Roomy and relaxed open-plan living and dining with integrated cabinetry
* Sparkling kitchen with Bosch appliances, breakfast bar and polished stone benchtops
* Luxurious, family-sized bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and marble-topped vanity
* Skylit laundry with ample storage space
* Sunlit upstairs retreat could double as a fourth bedroom or home office
* Sun-filled, north-facing courtyard alongside landscaped garden
* Garden area suitable for vegetable patch
* Double remote-controlled garage featuring internal access plus plenty of storage
* Additional space in garage could be reconfigured as a home cinema or third parking spot
* Wine cellar
* Secure automatic gated and intercom entry
* Ducted reverse-cycle heating/cooling and hydronic heating
* Roman blinds and elegant curtains
* Plush carpets and chic tiling
* Moments from beach, schools, restaurants, transport, shopping, parkland
Property Code: 1065