House for sale
5 Lorna Street,
4 3 8
$1,800,000 - $1,850,000
LIFESTYLE, LOCATION AND LIVEABILITYThis immaculate, contemporary home ticks all of the boxes for lifestyle, location and liveability. The family home has plenty of space for extra guests and/or could easily be utilised as a holiday home providing the new owner with extra income.
Architecturally designed two storey limestone and steel framed home built to a high specification, by Keith Cameron-Brown. The residence is essentially a stunning four bedroom, three bathroom home incorporating a self-contained studio and a powder room with a shower, with 3m ceilings throughout the entire house.
* Front lounge/theatre area featuring shadow line ceilings and a built-in solid timber Cedar bench spanning the entire lounge room wall
* A Regency gas fireplace in the dining/living area
* Glazed areas invite you onto the huge Batu deck graced with two lily ponds and a 12m custom built corner infinity swimming pool with a feature overflow
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with NSW premium Blackbutt timber flooring
* Kitchen is equipped with 900mm Bosch appliances, two bowl sink, stainless steel range hood, two drawer dishwasher, Caesarstone bench tops and electric Blumm drawers, with a scullery adjacent
* Bi-fold glass doors open onto the deck from lounge, kitchen, dining and studio apartment on the ground floor and the main bedroom upstairs
* Large home office near the front of the house has built-in "floor to ceiling" cupboards - powder room with shower and vanity
* Self-contained studio with kitchen facilities (stainless steel oven and hot plates plus sink), air-conditioning and bathroom with shower recess, WC and vanity opening onto the pool deck area
* Larger than standard, two car garage and the driveway can accommodate six cars
* Spacious laundry with drying area adjacent
* Master suite which features a balcony overlooking the pool area, walk-in wardrobe, and luxurious ensuite with twin vanity, separate WC and shower room
* Bedrooms two and three both have built-in wardrobes and solid timber built-in study benches
* Second bathroom features WC, shower recess, bath and vanity
This property offers the ultimate in beach-side living and entertaining in arguably Western Australia's most popular holiday destination. Immerse yourself in all that is Dunsborough, surrounded by the beauty of the stunning foreshore, beach, playground, picnic area, beachfront cycle-way, five minutes from world class surf at Yallingup, only a short drive to the many local wineries and the convenience of walking into town.
One of the finest homes in the district with all the classic features of a luxurious top quality property, usually only found when a builder builds their own home. This premiere location is truly sought after and will afford you the ultimate local lifestyle or luxurious holiday home.
For a comprehensive Information Memorandum, please contact Michael Mort on 0403 342 681 or Joe White 0417 939 715.
Last updated: 05:32PM on Oct 16th 2017