House for sale
5 Marie Way,
5 3 2
Offers From $1,100,000
SHHHHHHH!The neighbours are hoping that the marketing campaign for this one is not too extensive - after all they wouldn't want everyone to find out about this little gem of a cul-de-sac location which borders National Park, with this particular block backing on to Crumpet Creek.
Set on around half an acre, this could quite possibly be the ultimate family home for those yearning for the quintessential Hills lifestyle whilst still being oh so close to local schools, shopping centres, both airports and of course Perths CBD just a 30 minute drive away. Some of the many features of this not so humble two storey abode include:
* Five bedrooms all fitted with built in robes
* Resort size 11 x 4m master bedroom with feature spa bath and balcony
* Three modern bathrooms with open double shower to ensuite
* Separate study or possible sixth bedroom
* Large lounge room with solid blackbutt flooring and slow combustion fire
* Stunning oversize meals area and kitchen with granite benchtop and steam oven
* Upstairs parents retreat/second living area with dumb waiter
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Extra-large below ground pool with shade sails and entertaining area
* Separate pool house/external games room with a myriad of possible uses
* Side access to 10 x 6m powered workshop
* Landscaped reticulated gardens with ample fruit and veggies to pick your dinner from
* Double carport, 2.5kw PV system and rain water tank
* NBN ready
There's plenty of lush lawn for the kids to run around on but they will probably spend most of their time crossing their very own bridges over Crumpet Creek, telling stories and planning adventures.
After seven blissful years the current owners are taking up an interstate opportunity and as such their motivation levels are high to sell their much loved home.
You won't be disappointed!
Last updated: 04:37PM on Jul 13th 2018