House for sale
5 Mckean Street,
Box Hill North, VIC
4 2 4
$1,400,000 - $1,500,000
Breathtaking character, inspired livingCentrally located yet quietly residential, stroll from the attractive verandah of this lovely Californian Bungalow to Box Hill Central, hospital, TAFE, all transport options, Our Lady of Sion College and locally-zoned Box Hill High School.
Polished timber floors gleam underfoot and lofty roses crown the ceilings, setting the scene for perfect period-style living extended for the family. The warm allure of gas log fireplaces in the formal lounge and dining rooms are matched by the generous family room/meals and quiet upstairs retreat.
A fine 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom configuration, cook with pleasure in the elegant kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances, and entertain under the alfresco overlooking the sunny north backyard. Includes a tandem auto carport and a double garage with power, phone and alarm; ideal for a small business.
* Attractive family-sized 4 bedroom Californian Bungalow
* Enticing formal and informal living areas
* Beautiful period detailing and heritage-styled bathrooms
* Sunny north-facing backyard and under-cover alfresco
* Gas ducted heating, split system air-conditioners and security
* Tandem auto carport, double garage with power, phone & alarm
* Zoned for Box Hill High, walk to Our Lady of Sion College
* Near Box Hill Central, hospital, TAFE and transport
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days
Last updated: 11:24AM on May 21st 2018