5 Myers Avenue,
Glen Waverley, VIC
Focus on Family in the Glen Waverley Secondary College ZoneFamily living is the priority when it comes to this exceptional 2 storey weatherboard home. Extended outwards and upwards to accommodate a growing brood, it offers formal and family living and dining spaces supplemented by a choice of tranquil alfresco entertaining settings.
Rarely does locality make such a defining statement. In the Glen Waverley Secondary College Zone, the school is within walking distance as is Glen Waverley Primary, Wesley College, The Glen, Glen Waverley Station, Kingsway and buses.
Further features of this warm and welcoming home include a central kitchen with easy-care slate floor and ample timber cabinetry, study/5th bedroom and laundry. There is a light and modern bathroom on each level (3 toilets in total) and versatile upstairs study nook with a sweeping panoramic outlook to the Dandenong Ranges.
* Timber floors. Multi storage options. Hidden cocktail bar
* Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and 2 OFPs
* Bay windows and French doors
* Main bedroom looking out to a delightful courtyard and fountain
* North facing undercover alfresco area
* Pretty rear garden, storage shed/workshop, 3 water tanks
* Tandem double carport behind front gates
* Possible redevelopment site (STCA)
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.5myersavenueglenwaverley.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days