House for sale
5 Osprey Court,
Byron Bay, NSW
4 4 2
Executive Pavilion Style HomeTranquil, private & grand, this masterfully designed, award winning architectural home proudly sits on an elevated-position at the end of a quiet cul-du-sac. Met by the sound of the sea, this stunning pavilion style executive-home features a main residence, fully approved secondary dwelling & a private guest pavilion, all balanced with a beautiful modern Balinese inspired design & stunning landscaped gardens.
A grand entry & foyer, invites you into this master-built home, with its soaring high angular ceilings & intriguing design, all accented by warm hardwood floors, plantation shutters & timber features. Just four years ago, The Master Builders Association awarded this home for excellence in building, finishing & quality of this home is unrivaled. Completed with high end fittings & fixtures, quality Italian stone tiles & stone benches, Miele & Bosch appliances. The indoor/outdoor flow connected with matching tiles, leading you to landscaped, north-facing gardens with a showpiece large two level fishpond and double covered day bed. The home provides a grand sense of comfort, style & elegance, well maintained and great for the entertainer, this home is sure to impress.
The hand crafted, exotic guest pavilion has been shipped from Bali & meticulously constructed with the highest attention to detail. The space features high ceilings, hardwood floors, ensuite and a beautiful veranda. But it is the authenticity and ornate timber detailing that sets this property apart. Set privately in a garden with lovel low-maintenance tropical theme.
Downstairs, there is a private, spacious, really lovely self contained apartment. This, together with the guest pavilion, offer opportunity for rental income, guest spaces or room for your extended family.
* Hardwood floors, high ceilings & bespoke timber features
* Study nook, American gas fireplace
* Exciting & stone and timber features & captivating windows draw light and breeze
* Kitchen Stone bench tops, Miele & Bosch appliances and unique light features
* Fully approved secondary dwelling provides passive income, or self-contained space for extended family
* Seamless indoor & outdoor flow with non-slip outdoor tiles
* Soaring high ceilings, large doors & ample natural light
* 4kw Solar electricity & solar hot water systems
* Large master suite, complete with ensuite & walk in robe
* Landscaped gardens, open indoor/outdoor flow with space to entertain
* Balinese guest pavilion ideal for teenager, visitors or separate rentable studio
* Double garage with generous built-in storage shelves and massive storeroom/cellar under the house
Enjoy a Byron Bay lifestyle, with nearby Dolphins' beach 3 minutes walk away. Main Beach, surf breaks & Byron town centre all within a 5 minute drive. Relax in the stunning gardens & enjoy views to Honeysuckle Hill & Pacific Ocean.
The owners motivation is sincere as the next property has been found. This special property is to be sold at or prior to auction, with options available for extended settlement. This home must be experienced to be truly appreciated. Contact Nick Russo on 0405 977 049 or Brett Connable on 0408 155 931 today for your inspection.
* 703 sqm block fenced block
* Miele Dishwasher & Bosch oven & convection stove
* American Gas fireplace & Solid hardwood floors
* Air-conditioning throughout home
* Plantation shutters & high ceilings
* Heated towel rail in ensuite
* Outdoor bathroom off master suite
* Italian Stone tiles (outdoor tiles non-slip)
* Fittings are bespoke with antique pieces used throughout
* Phil Anstey built home, awarded Master Builder Association awarded, Built 2015
* Ultimate turnkey property, every part of this property is immaculately cared for
* Solid aluminium doors & windows
* 4kw 16 panel solar electricity system
* Tube Solar hot water system
* LED energy saver globes used throughout
Last updated: 03:25PM on Sep 16th 2019