House for sale
5 Owen Way,
Castle Hill, NSW
5 3 2
Sharp Price For Immediate Sale - Cherrybrook Technology HighRealistic vendors downsizing and reducing the price for a quick sale. Be smart as you won't get another chance like this to secure such a wonderful home in this blue ribbon area.
Only 8 years old and located within the sought after 'Springthorpe Estate' amongst other executive homes.
Some of the features and benefits are:
* 5 large bedrooms plus a study ideal for guests or in-laws adjacent to a bathroom
* Formal and informal living plus 2 rumpus rooms
* Light filled, well-equipped modern gas kitchen
* Covered outdoor entertaining deck caters for a crowd
* Privately screened yard with established shrubs and level lawn
* Sparkling gas heated in-ground pool with paved surrounds
* Internal access from the double auto garage and additional off street parking for extra vehicles
* Features include; ducted R/C Air conditioning, back to base alarm, established and well maintained gardens
* Quiet location within private estate with serene park views opposite
* Catchment for Oakhill Drive Public and Cherrybrook Technology High Schools
* Minutes' walk to Oakhill College, shops, local & city express bus via private gate access
* Community fee; a mere $254.00 per quarter covers the maintenance of the common parkland and grounds, street etc
Your search ends here. Inspect today.
Proudly Marketed by Joseph Tan & Jane Yong
CENTURY 21 Joseph Tan Real Estate
Disclaimer: While the above information has been collated with all due care, it is not warranted that the information is free from errors or omission, or that it is exhaustive. Therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Please exercise your discretion when you rely on the information because we will not be held liable for the consequences of any persons of interest relying on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Last updated: 03:07PM on May 21st 2018