House for sale
5 Panel Street,
4 2 2
Brick beauty with gorgeous gardenPerfectly positioned a short stroll from Heatherdale Reserve, Rangeview Primary School and public transport is this wonderful home with an inviting family feel.
Set within lovely landscaped gardens, this residence offers a clinker brick construction coupled with modern living conveniences. Upon entry, the formal lounge with open fireplace and corbel accent mantle will impress, as will the adjoining dining area fit for any size family. The hub of the house will steal your heart, from the kitchen fitted with Miele appliances and an integrated espresso machine, to the beautiful family room that is saturated in natural light through featured arched head French doors. Vaulted ceilings and library-style custom cabinetry are timeless elements that add distinction to this comfortable family home.
Outside, the practicality of a double garage is complemented by an abundant landscape with herb gardens, blood orange, meyer lemon, lime, and nectarine trees.
- Wonderful home steps from family-friendly Heatherdale Reserve with facilities such as children's playground, tennis court, football and cricket ground.
- Within Rangeview Road Primary School and Vermont Secondary College school zone
- Easy access to Eastlink and Heatherdale train station with buses on Heatherdale Road
- Family-friendly layout with 2 living areas
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances, including integrated espresso machine
- Family room with arched head French doors and library-style custom cabinets
- Generous bedrooms and bathrooms
- Mature landscaped garden with fruit trees and cubby house
- Double garage and gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Last updated: 11:47AM on Jun 7th 2018