5 Selwyn Close,
Pennant Hills, NSW
SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & JOSH SALIBA - 02 9481 9199Classic mid century home with potential
Cherished by its original owners, this classic mid century home offers immense potential. Set over approx. 1,069sqm in a cul-de-sac, close to schools, shops and transport.
- Near level land offers potential to create a new family home (STCA)
- Choice of two spacious living areas, one with open plan dining room
- All weather entertaining patio overlooks the established gardens
- Neat and tidy kitchen with a large pantry welcomes modern updates
- Four well scaled bedrooms, three are fitted with built in wardrobes
- Well appointed main bathroom features a separate bath tub and shower
- Brick facade offers instant street appeal, family friendly suburb
- Gas bayonet connection, storage shed, internal laundry with a second w/c
- Double lock up garage with study at the rear, storage room, porch
- Easy access to Pennant Hills Road and the M2, close to parklands
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.