House for sale
5 Short Street,
3 2 2
$2,400,000 - $2,600,000
Custom Luxury Just a Leisurely Stroll from the Sand and SurfIn a cutting-edge collaboration between a creative Newcastle based architect and one of the city’s most awarded builders, this outstanding executive residence is both innovative and impressive. The magnificent dual-storey home boasts a superb sense of space and style whilst maximising its perfect northerly aspect and sweeping ocean and suburb views. It sets an impressive benchmark for designer luxury in one of Merewether’s tightly held and desired streets, just a leisurely stroll from the sand and surf.
Prestige appointed against an architectural backdrop of luminous natural light and cross ventilation, the home features custom joinery throughout by Nadin-West, Miele and Caesarstone island kitchen, a mix of spotted gum, quality carpet and easycare floor tiles underfoot and a private alfresco entertaining area with integrated barbecue and sink. Representing the heart of the home, the upper level living, dining and kitchen domain is a spacious, airy and free-flowing zone that extends outwards to a wide balcony that harnesses uninterrupted views of the district that sweep towards Dixon Park and the ocean beyond. Bedrooms offer ideal separation with the executive home office, powder room and master with luxe ensuite on the upper level and two minor bedrooms and family bathroom along with the living room downstairs.
Embraced by superb surf beaches, iconic ocean baths, restaurants, bars and scenic coastal walks, this is the ultimate lifestyle address.
- Nadin-West custom kitchen with 60mm Caesarstone island bench and a full suite of Miele Appliances including oven, oven/steamer, induction cooktop, dishwasher and range hood
- Two stylish bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles, bathtubs, wall-hung vanities with Caesarstone tops, Caroma urban clean flush toilet suite and shower head from ceiling and hand showers
- Polished spotted gum internal stairs leading to an architecturally designed stainless steel balustrade & handrail
- Powder room & separate laundry with stone benchtop & Robin Hood ironing centre
- All three bedrooms and home office with custom joinery and quality window furnishings including automatic blinds
- Alfresco entertaining area with custom cabinetry including sink and mixer, Beefeater 4 burner gas BBQ and range hood
- Double automatic garage with internal access and valuable mezzanine storage
- Ducted air conditioning and security alarmed and intercom from front entry door
Last updated: 09:40AM on Dec 13th 2017