House for sale
5 Somme Avenue,
4 3 4
$1,800,000 - $1,950,000
Inspiring cliff top residenceNeatly nestled amongst other multi-million-dollar homes on Oliver's Hill lays this towering four-bedroom residence with exquisite bay and city views from almost every room. Distinctly unique to the area this late 80's state of art architectural masterpiece is filled with plenty of flair and waiting for your personal touch. Built and designed to the most exacting standards and inspired by a captain's bridge, this home suits those looking to move into a lifestyle property with the beach, sweet water creek, walking tracks & Frankston CBD all at your doorstep.
The flexible floor plan offers;
- Four spacious bedrooms all enjoying private balconies offering bay views (master with walk in robe & spa ensuite)
- Ground floor living area with sliding door access to a private garden with the added flexibility to use as a home office
- Vast second floor open plan living area with sweeping bay, city & coastal views
- Family sized guest bathrooms for the first & second level
- Chef-Inspired open plan kitchen with marble benches
- Massive four car garage with internal access to the ground floor
- Gas ducted heating & evaporative cooling plus a 7kw Solar System
- Fully landscaped low maintenance 702sqm (approx.) block
- Located within the Frankston High School Zone
- Short 45 minute drive to Melbourne CBD
In such a desirable Frankston locale, enjoying thirty-four internal squares, be quick to enquire and discuss securing your beachside abode today and begin to enjoy the breath-taking views of the Peninsula and relaxing on the terrace by night taking in the twinkling city lights.
We look forward to seeing you at our open for inspections!
Last updated: 01:19PM on Nov 22nd 2017